Creative Portal Privacy Notice
Creative Portal on your behalf practices compliance with GDPR [ General Data Protection Regulation]
Our Privacy Notice is intended to acknowledge our compliance with you in partnership as our
It outlines the way we process your information, and seek to give you control over how your data is managed.
Data and information is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals [lawfulness, fairness and transparency].
Our contact details
The type of personal data we collect and process on your behalf as an individual or organisation is;
Contact details that you choose to provide Creative Portal either in support of your promotional portfolio registration or subscription to view creative users.
Generally this information is your name/business name, mobile, email, website link and links to your nominated social media platforms.
As a subscriber [organisations only] we require financial payment details account numbers, credit cards that are provided with your permission.
The security of this data is paramount.
Important Note Your consent can be withdrawn at any time. Please read the Data Subject Rights below.
How we process your personal data
Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’)
Creative Portal is a portfolio platform. You have agreed permissions to share your creative images, video, performance, audition pieces and other creative profile information of your choice with a third party for the purpose of career networking.
As a creative your contact details are not shared directly by Creative Portal with a third party.
Sharing of any personal data/contact details with a third party is through website/social media links that you have posted and therefore given permission to view as part of the sign up process.
We protect your data from any third party including those situated outside of the EU by not sharing personal data directly from Creative Portal.
Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’)."
We keep your login / subscriber data secure and reviewed every two years. We request that you the user advise us changes to your personal data.
Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
We aim to be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step is taken to ensure
that personal data that is inaccurate is corrected having regard to the purposes for which they are
processed. This action will also include inaccurate data being erased or rectified without
At Creative Portal we agree the following data subject rights
- You have the right to be informed what data we collect and how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- You have right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold for you.
- You have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to be forgotten and ask for the data we hold holds be erased from our records.
- You have the right of portability to request that we transfer any data that we hold on you to another company.
- You have the right to restrict processing and limit the way we use your personal data.
- You have the right to object and to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- You have the right to automated decision making including profiling.
- You are free to request a review of automated processing if you believe the rules aren’t being followed.
Thank you for helping Creative Portal with data protection. If you have any questions about your data protection or storage with Creative Portal.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org